Our Facial Serums and How They Benefit Your Skin
“Nature’s beauty bounty” – oils provide concentrated goodness and don’t need preservatives, making them the ultimate natural beauty treatment.
Facial Oils are all about complexion perfection, despite what conventional wisdom may tell you about oils on the skin causing break-outs, clogging pores and leaving a slick of grease! Essential oils have been used for centuries to conquer skin conditions, they have a natural affinity for skin and contain a potent blend of antioxidants and vitamins essential for a healthy complexion. Due to their small molecular structure, these oils actually penetrate the skin quickly and absorb easily into the epidermal layers leaving a smooth and silky finish.
Facial Oil Serums could benefit your skin in the following ways:
- Improved moisturisation and elasticity
- Extra nourishment which feeds the skin
- Fatty acids strengthen the skin’s lipid layer
- Helps to stabilise natural oil production
- A radiant, glowing complexion
- Plumper skin with smoothing of fine lines
- Aromatherapy benefits of combined selected oils
The trick is to use the right oil for your skin type and then to apply correctly. We have developed an essential oil blend for every skin type, formed from nourishing base oils and fragrant essential oils:
- Normal/Combination Skin – T1 Anti-Wrinkle Rejuvenating Night Tissue Serum
- Dry/Mature Skin – T2 Super Rich Night Facial Serum or T10 Revitalising Flower Therapy Facial Serum
- Oily/Problem Skin – H20 Lavender and Myrrh Facial Healing Oil
- Sun Damaged/Scarred Skin - T10 Rosehip Healing Facial Serum (Also suitable for Sensitive Skin)
Correctly applying a facial serum is as important as choosing the right one, we recommend the following:
- Apply 4-6 drops from pipette to damp skin after cleansing and toning.
- Gently massage into skin creating heat for quicker penetration, paying particular attention to problem areas.
- Allow to absorb briefly.
- Follow with your Night Cream to lock in and protect moisture.
Generally, facial oils are used at night-time, however we have developed a lightweight blend to use under your day cream and make-up to leave skin supple, soft and with a brightened effect. It disappears in minutes and is wonderful for dry skin or for those harsh winter months. Skin just drinks up the luscious, nourishing oils!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any further help or information in choosing the best oil serum for you!